Marvel Snap’s November 3 replace is now dwell, introducing Titles for an added flex whereas additionally altering how a handful of sure playing cards perform. Right here’s the complete rundown on the newest patch notes.
With Marvel Snap now dwell across the globe, hundreds of gamers have been leaping in for the very first time. Seeking to maintain newcomers hooked for the long term, builders at Second Dinner have been deploying new updates thick and quick.
The most recent simply arrived on November 3, implementing a variety of bug fixes alongside a small batch of card modifications and recent content material.
So earlier than you bounce again in and begin on the grind, make sure you brush up on the complete Marvel Snap patch notes beneath.
Titles added to Marvel Snap
Model new as a part of Marvel Snap’s November 3 replace are Titles. These distinctive labels apply just below your customized card again when loading right into a match, permitting your opponents to see a uncommon Title you’ve unlocked.
Relating to buying your very personal Titles, that is achieved by means of the Assortment Degree system. Upon reaching increased tiers and stumbling upon Collector’s Reserves, you’ll have an opportunity to safe a random Title with every opening.
Titles are a brand new option to flex in Marvel Snap, if you happen to get fortunate along with your attracts.
Wolfsbane & Dagger playing cards buffed in Marvel Snap
Simply two playing cards have been adjusted in Marvel Snap’s November 3 replace and whereas their stats weren’t altered, they each acquired oblique buffs. Wolfsbane and Dagger now perform barely otherwise, as their talents keep in mind unrevealed playing cards now.
For example, with Wolfsbane, this card positive factors Energy for one another card you’ve gotten in a sure Location. Nonetheless, if one in every of your playing cards occurred to be face down, it wouldn’t assist set off the buff. Shifting ahead, that’s now not the case, as even unrevealed playing cards now set off the impact, offering extra of an influence increase to each Wolfsband and Dagger.
Full Marvel Snap November 3 patch notes
– NEW FEATURE: Titles! Titles have been added to the reward pool for Collector’s Reserves on the Assortment Degree Observe. Titles are actually seen within the Matchmaking display if you load right into a match – let your opponent know what’s up!
– Character logos have been added to Avatars inside the Avatar Choice Menu to extra simply perceive who every avatar represents.
– Boosters earned after a match will now favor playing cards with lower than 20 owned Boosters.
– [PC] Skill to resize gameplay window with default to 60FPS.
Artwork & Visible Results
– Foil and Prism Card Mods have been improved! The background artwork for playing cards with Foil and Prism Mods ought to now be extra seen.
– Card Improve sequence has been sped up and added the power to “skip” mid-way by means of.
– A lot of extra visible polish and updates to the sport consumer interface, buttons, sport board, and extra!!
– Up to date card visible impact for Magik to replicate her latest means adjustment.
– [PC] Added click on and hover states for a lot of buttons that didn’t have them.
– New Location Sounds for:
- Muir Island
- Sewer System
- The Nexus
- The Peak
- Tinkerer’s Workshop
– Up to date performance of Wolfsbane and Dagger to rely unrevealed playing cards when figuring out their Energy positive factors.
– Daredevil is now out there in Card Collection 3 (the best collection at the moment out there in Collector’s Reserve Containers).
– Nick Fury has been added to the Random Pool (it’s now attainable to get Nick Fury from “random” sources like X-Mansion and Agent 13).
– [PC] Buttons on the Card Element view now not overlap in full-screen.
– [PC] Mounted a problem that might trigger location artwork to briefly present because the flawed location earlier than it totally reveals.
– [PC] Out of Time warning VFX now shows within the correct location.
– Many updates to enhance textual content for non-English languages.
– A number of updates to textual content positioning/show in UI for non-English languages.
– Switching languages with playing cards filtered out now not causes all of the playing cards to go lacking.
– Mounted a problem that might trigger gamers to be unable to progress within the Improve tutorial when Hulk was picked as the primary card to improve.
– Mounted a problem that prompted purchases to occur twice.
– Jubilee now not triggers “on play” results for playing cards like Angela, Bishop, and Lockjaw when she pulls them from the deck.
– Avatars are seen once more within the second introductory mission.
– Avatars ought to now not want a restart or scene change to be seen within the Avatar choose UI.
– Trying to matchmake and not using a full deck ought to now present a warning message.
– Thriller card icons within the Ranked reward UI now not clip over their tooltip.
– Mounted a problem that might trigger card backs to vanish when scrolling by means of the deck selector.
– The acquisition buttons for variants within the store now not disappears when the store refreshes.
– Card labels now not clip below the notch.
– Tapping a variant you’ve already purchased now not has an overlapping ”Bought” message.
– Made the Android “again” button practical on extra screens.
– Mounted a problem the place some screens confirmed a small hole on the backside on iOS.
– Mounted a problem that might trigger soft-locks within the tutorial if you happen to quickly switched scenes earlier than the subsequent tutorial step has loaded.
– Creating a number of decks in fast succession now not causes the deck listing to vanish.
– Lowered the Carousel’s artwork so the Season Go headers now not clip below the Assortment/Avatar UI parts.
– Wong’s VFX ought to now transfer with the cardboard if the cardboard strikes.
– Mister Incredible’s VFX now play correctly when he, or the situation he’s on, strikes.
– Mounted a problem with Deathlok’s VFX breaking.
– The enemy’s energetic Warpath will now not play its VFX if you drag a card out.
– Uatu ought to now not play VFX if he’s drawn after flip 3.
– Mounted Unusual Academy’s VFX when shifting a number of playing cards on either side of the board.
– Tapping a Season Cache now not shows a white sq..
– Mounted a problem the place Asgard/Ronan mixtures may trigger Aw Snap errors.
– Improved Sokovia’s textual content to be extra readable on smaller units.
– Many many artwork fixes to playing cards and avatars.
– Made some enhancements to loading occasions for some system specs.
– Mounted a uncommon case the place gamers may get locked within the tutorial on the “Sentinel is ready” a part of the Deck Edit tutorial.
Identified Points Record
– The splash display artwork will briefly seem off-screen earlier than snapping into place when launching the sport on iOS.
– It’s attainable to earn variants from caches/reserves which are additionally current in your store, however the store doesn’t replace to replicate you personal that variant.
– A short flicker of duplicate UI seems when going to the Mission display on app launch.
– Miles Morales doesn’t get his price lowered if he’s moved to a location with a card that may destroy him.
– Some languages have font that’s too massive in some UI and may clip out of it, such because the reward declare button, card improve button, season cross headers, or inbox messages.
– French VO may be too quiet.
– The Store can often be empty for some gamers.
– Undo Actions UI may be opened excessive of the Retreat UI and delicate lock till you restart the shopper.
– If you don’t declare the rank 5 reward, the season roll doesn’t correctly happen for you.
– The scroll bar scrolls the flawed manner on the Title UI.
– After Attilan prompts, the center location’s centered view shows a card preview as a substitute of the situation preview.
– The Type/Filter UI buttons are misplaced on some iOS units.
– It’s attainable to take away the flawed playing cards throughout the deck edit tutorial.
– Sure card mixtures with Bar Sinister could cause turns to go on too lengthy.
– Playing cards can take a very long time to load their artwork when the store refreshes.
– Season Caches don’t have any descriptive textual content when centered.
– Some avatar logos may be laborious to learn.
– The navigation bar can present up on screens that it shouldn’t, overlapping with the X to shut button.
– Season Cache icons cowl the “Claimed” UI banner.
– Card description data can disappear if you happen to click on Quick Improve playing cards then any card in your assortment
– Avatars may be chosen below the currently-active avatar UI factor.
– The cardboard description can barely obscure the improve button after the improve move.
– Firstly of the match, the Finish Flip button reveals as 1/6 then 0/6 briefly earlier than the primary flip.
– [PC] You probably have greater than 5 decks, you can not scroll them correctly in the primary display’s deck selector whereas in full-screen.
– [PC] The Filter UI doesn’t show correctly in full-screen.
– [PC] The cardboard again UI doesn’t show correctly in full-screen.
– [PC] Canceling Google login could cause a delicate lock.
– [PC] The carousel can present mid-cycle when returning to the primary display.
– [PC] Small playing cards are too low-resolution.
– [PC] Opening Settings and altering the window dimension will trigger the sport window to maneuver down.
– [PC] Scrolling by means of the Season Cache rewards (51+ in Season Go) doesn’t animate correctly.