A new hotfix is available for Bungie’s Future 2, addressing some key points. The third Refraction Core is again in Heist Battlegrounds, beforehand eliminated when Season of the Seraph ended. Champions and enemies defeated within the Lake of Shadows boss room ought to now not respawn if gamers wipe.
Maybe the largest change is a two-second window being added to weapons, stopping them from firing after swapping within the stock display. It’s to handle a bug the place switching from a Slug Shotgun to a different shotgun (usually The Fourth Horseman) would lead to immense harm output. Bungie hasn’t specified whether or not the two-second window is being eliminated sooner or later, so keep tuned.
Lastly, for these utilizing the Enhanced Keen Edge perk on Swords, it ought to now deactivate in an everyday span. A difficulty inflicting it to cease sooner than meant has been mounted. Try the total hotfix notes under for extra particulars on different adjustments.
Future 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- Reverted the change that eliminated the third Refraction Core in Heist Battlegrounds.
- Fastened a difficulty the place beforehand defeated enemies and Champions are respawning if gamers wipe within the Lake of Shadows boss room.
Guardian Video games
- Fastened a difficulty the place the conventional matchmaking choices for Supremacy have been lacking their descriptions.
- Fastened a difficulty the place the Inheritor Obvious quest and catalyst are usually not progressing by way of most major Medallion sources.
- Fastened a difficulty the place the Fly the Flag bounty is taking for much longer than meant to finish.
- Fastened a difficulty the place the Champ Seal was not capable of be gilded.
Gameplay and Funding
- Fastened a difficulty the place swapping from a Slug Shotgun to a different Shotgun might enable huge harm output.
- There’s now a two-second window the place a weapon can’t be fired after swapping to it from the stock display.
- Fastened a difficulty the place Enhanced Keen Edge perk would deactivate sooner than meant.